Ten army cadets A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H ,I and J are standing in a queue.
- B and F are not either of the start or end.
- G is behind D, but not necessarily immediately behind him, and H is ahead of J.
- There are four persons between E and A.
- I is ahead of B and F is before D.
- J is in between A and D and G is in between E and F.
- There are two persons between H and C.
Who is at the seventh place counting from the last?
Either H or C.
Last to first like this: E - G - F - D - J - A - (H or C) - B - I - (H or C)
The exact position of H and C is not known. However, they will occupy either seventh or tenth position from the left end.