Ten army cadets A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H ,I and J are standing in a queue.
- B and F are not either of the start or end.
- G is before D, but not necessarily behind him, and H ahead of J.
- There are four persons between E and A.
- I is ahead of B and F is before D.
- J is in between A and D and G is in between E and F.
- There are two persons between H and C.
If G and A interchange their positions, then who become(s) the immediate neighbors of E?
G and F.
Last to first like this: E - G - F - D - J - A - (H or C) - B - I - (H or C)
If positions of G and A are interchanged, A will become the immediate neighbor of E.